Fun with an old photo.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was sitting at the house the other day and got out my external drive from last year and was looking through photos. I looked at the original processing on this one and it was washed out and blown out. So I imported back into LR to use some different and newer techniques that I have learned lately.

I'm glad that I did and thought I would share with you. How many of you periodically go back and look at old photos?

21558385834_508b0bd624_c.jpg

I do sometimes Ron, and it's usually because I am looking for something specific. Thank goodness for Wifey because most often she can tell me exactly the year and folder something is in.

That being said, I rarely try to do any processing with oldies. I actually think the reason I have kept so many images is because I fool myself into thinking some day they will be worthy of a second chance.

I do sometimes Ron, and it's usually because I am looking for something specific. Thank goodness for Wifey because most often she can tell me exactly the year and folder something is in.

That being said, I rarely try to do any processing with oldies. I actually think the reason I have kept so many images is because I fool myself into thinking some day they will be worthy of a second chance.

I think I do the same thing Jaca. At times it's hard for me to keep things and then others keep hoping that some of the images will sit there on the external drive and "magically" become masterpieces. lol

I do this from time to time and I seem to lose an entire afternoon getting lost in the folders! I should try to touch up a few oldies to see what I can get out of them now.

I have been meaning to go back a decade or so to some sets that I am certain could process better, now that there is newer, better s/w and I have more experience with it. Luckily I shot .RAF and .NEF in those days too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back