Double H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Website
doublehmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The following images are from a drunken night. Enjoy, no doubt!

night_lights_self-port_sm.jpg

night_lights_sm.jpg

night_lights_self_port2_sm.jpg

night_lights_2_sm.jpg

Nice, painting with light.
Some pretty long exposure judging by the striping of the stars. The fisheye effect is cool and make all the different colours and sources of light work well.

I wonder if you could get even longer exposure with a smaller aperture (and / or lower ISO) and really bring out these half circular light trails in the stars. I think this could be nice combined with a fisheye. Of course this means you have to run around drunk even longer :lol:.

#2 is my fav by the way.

Nice, painting with light.
Some pretty long exposure judging by the striping of the stars. The fisheye effect is cool and make all the different colours and sources of light work well.

I wonder if you could get even longer exposure with a smaller aperture (and / or lower ISO) and really bring out these half circular light trails in the stars. I think this could be nice combined with a fisheye. Of course this means you have to run around drunk even longer :lol:.

#2 is my fav by the way.

Thanks. My data on the shot you like is ƒ4.5 @ 168sec. I would like to try this again, but with a ND filter to get exposure times of many minutes. And finding the North star will help get the circular thing happening even moreso.

Those are awesome looking! Number two looks especially cool..I always try stuff like this, but I can never get my light trails to look cool :/

what lense did you use? wide angle or fisheye?

i like the long exposure shots. nice color between flashlight and fire...in pic 3, is that lense flair on the blue canopy?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back