Fun with Water (C&C, if ya want)

Well thank you! He's a handful! What 20 month old do you know that weighs 34 lbs and is 34 inches tall and is strong as an ox? :lol:

He keeps mommy busy, probably be that way forever. :heart:

Wow, I feel you! My son is 7months, weighs almost 20lbs, is 29in tall & can seriously beat me up...his nick name is the Dozer (short for bulldozer) cuz he knocks down everything in his path :lol:

Better than mine, some how he got stuck with the name Booger (nickname)... I blame my husband.

Okay, now that we have passed the aforementioned issues, there is on more to be addressed. I want to walk on eggshells with this, but I can't seem to let it go. By and large the images seem to be snapshots, which in this case is very much welcomed. I only want to mention care should be given with posting on an international forum on underaged children. Much can be discussed about this, but at the end of the day all I wish to do is caution you on the nature of the images. I know, I know.... they are harmless in intent and it disheartens me to say this, but please do have dicretion when displaying images of your children.

I absolutely agree with this. ALSO there should be a word of caution when asking for C&C of pictures of OTHER PEOPLE'S unclothed children also!

Most reactions

Back