What's new

Funchal - Panoramic

retry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit


Click to see bigger!
 
nice place and nice shot
 
Madeira! What a rare sight on here! Oh, how I loved the island. Pity we were only there once :( It is sooo beautiful! (That was back in those days when I still worked with film only and my own Madeira photos would need to be scanned before I could show them).

I admire anyone who can create panoramas. I can't.
 
Thanks for the comments.

Madeira! What a rare sight on here! Oh, how I loved the island. Pity we were only there once :( It is sooo beautiful! (That was back in those days when I still worked with film only and my own Madeira photos would need to be scanned before I could show them).

I admire anyone who can create panoramas. I can't.
I want to see that photos. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom