Funny "pet" (possible eek-factor for some)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Only my daughter!
Honestly.
Who else would love to keep toads in the cellar window hollow and get them upstairs every now and then (and into our kitchen, no less) to warm them on the radiator and make them very agile and fast?

Krti1.jpg

Krti2.jpg

Krti3.jpg

Krti4.jpg

Krti5.jpg

(We never drink from those mugs - they're only just there... We now WON'T ever drink from those mugs any longer, anyway! ;))

(Oh, and by the way: I touch that toad, too. They're not cold and slippery. They're dry and moderately warm - especially after their "radiator treatment" :er: ).

Who else would love to keep toads in the cellar window hollow and get them upstairs every now and then (and into our kitchen, no less) to warm them on the radiator and make them very agile and fast?

Me! :mrgreen:

I used to do that.... LOL

Must be a low maintenance pet. :)

Great captures, love the last one.

ha ha ha, they are great!-:) -:)
..at the second shot it doesnt look friendly though-:)

youve made my evening with those shots, la Foto! ha ha

He's so cute!! That second one is best IMO. I was a total tomboy growing up...I played with toads and crawdads right along side with the boys.

Hey, I'm glad you like this toad. My daughter was thrilled to see "her toad's photo up on TPF" and is happy to hear that you like her "pet", too. It sure is a "low maintenance pet", for they came to live where they live all by themselves and seem to thrive there on whatever it is they eat. I don't know what it is. But they also have babies in there ... somewhere I should have some baby-toad photos, too.......

Most reactions

Back