Fusion Wedding Photos and Video

I see this as being a hit. Make sure you bill and advertise accordingly. This will be so popular people will expect it for free if you do not take the bull by the horns so to speak.

I also was bored to death by the video. None the less I do not doubt you will pick up the editing skills quickly.

Love & Bass

I use triple scoop for my royalty free stuff. In my opinion, it's the best royalty free around.
Craig, thanks for the feedback. Probably when we get some free time I'll really start putting in some time to improve my adobe premier skills. I'm not really sure what it would take to make the video more interesting, but I can start playing around with different effects and transitions for starters.

No I dont, I only offer a photo slide show. Video job is for video operator, I think ;)

I'm not really sure what it would take to make the video more interesting, but I can start playing around with different effects and transitions for starters.

One suggestion... before you start playing much with effects and transitions I would recommend looking at high end work. Effects and funky transitions tend to develop a very cheesy look over a period of time, whereas a good cut is generally more timeless.

oh, and one other thought...

I think your images are great, but the video is a little lacking. As you move forward I would suggest reducing the clips that show the camera focusing (or clip them so that it is not included). My other thought is that I think the fact that every single image is being zoomed either in or out is a quite repetitive.

I'm not really sure what it would take to make the video more interesting, but I can start playing around with different effects and transitions for starters.

One suggestion... before you start playing much with effects and transitions I would recommend looking at high end work. Effects and funky transitions tend to develop a very cheesy look over a period of time, whereas a good cut is generally more timeless.

oh, and one other thought...

I think your images are great, but the video is a little lacking. As you move forward I would suggest reducing the clips that show the camera focusing (or clip them so that it is not included). My other thought is that I think the fact that every single image is being zoomed either in or out is a quite repetitive.

I agree with this but I would still put in a couple of fade-ins/outs. At the very least you could start and end the video that way and another one somewhere in the middle. I know you did the start and end but the opening fade-in is a bit fast for my taste. I would also put in a title. B&G's names and the date is all I mean by title.

Mostly I think I would try to do more video and have longer scenes. They seemed rather short overall.

And don't forget your copyright notice. I don't remember seeing one.

Thanks Red! We had fun with that session. In fact, her son was our winning ambassador for our high school senior ambassador program.
It's always good to meet another St Louis area photographer. Maybe we'll run into each other one day.

I think this is definitely the wave of the future, ok photography mixed with ok video,
as more people buy into the DSLR with video capability.

Pretty Cool video. Ahhh... If I only I had the 5D Mark II.

We have ended up adding this as an addon service. We've actually completely changed the way we do the videos - I'll be swapping out the sample video with an updated one soon.

For those of you interested in how we're pricing this service...

St Louis Wedding Videographer - Larissa Photography

If you are in need of another source for royalty free music check out Target Market Music . They have a smaller but growing library of very high quality music and at a fair price.

Most reactions

Back