What's new

Future memory

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imgdsc902675pb.jpg
 
... and also in sepia

imgdsc902675sp.jpg
 
That's a nice, not too red sepia attempt. Seems like detail is more visible in sepia, and now I'm torn between liking the pure b&w better over the sepia or not. Can't really tell... you brought dilemma over me! And an oxymoron in the title... too much. Too clever!
(But any time I see one of your posts, I start looking forward to travelling to your country in about 5 weeks from now!)
 
Thank you. You gonna like Portugal and will be very welcome. By time, this year we have summer in the spring ;)

I recognize photo would be better with some more lateral space, mainly on the left, but ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom