Gadget Infinity

royalWITHcheese2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scottchamberland.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was thinking about getting those cactus triggers but I can't find them on ebay. Has anyone bought them from the gadget infinity web site? I just want to make sure the site is ok to buy from. Thanks

I bought the exact same thing from them (on e-bay though) a few weeks ago. They work perfectly and shipped in just over a week (Canada)!!!

I'd say they're safe to deal with...but once again, I was on ebay.ca.

Good luck!

I bought the exact same thing from them (on e-bay though) a few weeks ago. They work perfectly and shipped in just over a week (Canada)!!!

I'd say they're safe to deal with...but once again, I was on ebay.ca.

Good luck!

What did you type in for a search? I don't know if I'm searching for the wrong words, or there just aren't any on ebay right now.

Search for Radio Flash trigger...

i've bought cheap stuff from them before on their ebay store, and it all worked well. (as well as cheap stuff can work, of course)

hey - here is a set:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Wireless-Flash-T...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

This should show you an auction for a set-up for Canon, though I do believe they're all the same and they just say it's for Sunpak, Canon etc. If the link doesn't work, search for "Gadget infinity" on ebay then look through their store. There seems to be a lot more cheap ones on the market now, but I think the Cactus brand seems to be pretty consistently solid.

To be honest, I am wishing I had a bit more range/power. Maybe some day I'll do some modding...

Check this out -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshsommers/527046465/

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I was thinking about getting those cactus triggers but I can't find them on ebay. Has anyone bought them from the gadget infinity web site? I just want to make sure the site is ok to buy from. Thanks

I bought mine from their website www.gadgetinfinity.com
Got the triggers in about a week. Triggers work great btw. Haven't had a misfire yet.

Nice screen name btw. Pulp Fiction fan?

I ordered from gadget infinity. Then i got another flash, and bought another reciever from them. But if i had gone through ebay im not sure if there would be a combatibility issue or not, and the price difference isnt that big. Its up to you.

I bought mine from their website www.gadgetinfinity.com
Got the triggers in about a week. Triggers work great btw. Haven't had a misfire yet.

Nice screen name btw. Pulp Fiction fan?

I am haha. Not many people have picked up on what it's from.

Thanks for all the info everyone, I just wanted to make sure the site was safe to order from directly. I'll probably just order from there if I can't find any on ebay soon.

I picked up on the name immediately. That film is one of my favs. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back