All these photos were captured with a Canon 30D. I just realized that all these pictures were taken with a canon AF 100-300mm f4.5/5.6 USM.
I was travelling in South America for 7 weeks and the Galapagos was definitely the highlight of that trip, even though I was only there for only 4 days. The scenery is absolutely stunning, as just about every island is unique, like nothing you've seen before. If you go, forget the 4 day trip, not nearly long enough, and jump for the 8-10 day trip. The one word that describes the animal life in the Galapagos is "fearless". The wildlife does not see humans as a threat, so you can be just a foot or two away from various birds, seals, giant land tortoises, sea turtles, etc. This place makes wildlife photography childs play. Oh, and don't forget a submersible camera or housing (learn from my mistake as I didn't have one), as there are so many opportunitys to play with baby sea lions and fur seals in the water, follow giant sea turtles around, watch as penguins scuttle around and small sharks (not the human eating kind) monitor the depths.
The Galapagos is an absolutely amazing place and I hope to get back someday. I just entered a photo contest by Canon where the grand prize is a 10-day Galapagos cruise. If I win then you can say I'm really spoiled! If you have any questions or are thinking about going to the Galapagos, just drop me a line, I'd be happy to help.