Gallery for just viewing pictures?

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just tried to navigating through TPF looking for a place in the forum to just view pictures. Is there such a Gallery where you can look and just enjoy the art without C&C ? Something like an ART Gallery in TPF?

If there isn't it be nice if we had one I think. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

yup... theres a big button up at the top of your screen that says PHOTO GALLERY..

20090822-n1h6n9tkpieq2ebs6jq5t6937i.jpg

I just wanted to tell you I LOVE your pictures. They are fabulous. If you lived anywhere near me, I would pay you to give me tips/advice. That's all, just wanted to tell you.

yup... theres a big button up at the top of your screen that says PHOTO GALLERY..

20090822-n1h6n9tkpieq2ebs6jq5t6937i.jpg

LOL didn't think the button was that big. I just viewed it and some of the photos were just thumbnails. I think it would be nice if there was a gallery within the forum where all the shots were within decent viewable sizes and was more user friendly...I guess flickr would be it. Appreciate the screen shot!

I just wanted to tell you I LOVE your pictures. They are fabulous. If you lived anywhere near me, I would pay you to give me tips/advice. That's all, just wanted to tell you.

wow...appreciate that alot! Just ask away and I'll help anyway I can :D

LOL didn't think the button was that big. I just viewed it and some of the photos were just thumbnails. I think it would be nice if there was a gallery within the forum where all the shots were within decent viewable sizes and was more user friendly...I guess flickr would be it. Appreciate the screen shot!

dunno what photos you tried, but i just went, and every photo I clicked was very big.. once you click the thumbnail, you see the full size

Your right. Initially I think I clicked on some folders that had sub folders which were still thumbnails. :thumbup: Thanks man!

You may also view a members images by clicking the link under their avatar in their posts.

Picture2.png

:D

Yeah, there's something broken with the thumbnail feature on the gallery here. I know in my gallery on my site the thumbnails are representative of the image and aren't a 50x50pix cut out of the entire image. It must be a bug in the software. Maybe there's a patch for it... <shrug>

But if you click on those multi-colored squares that don't really look like a picture, it should blow them up into a full size image.

tharmsen thanks alot. That's the thing, the thumbnail gives no resemblance of the entire shot whatsoever. Having to click on each thumbnail just got me frustrated and I left within 5 minutes. It would also be great if they were grouped within certain categories.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back