"Game of Thrones" on HBO

I can't believe I have to wait until Spring of 2012!!!!

You don't HAVE to wait.....lol Just go get the books...;)
I have to tell ya though my brother 2 weeks ago had a hard time getting them locally...lol

Ahh but once you're through Dance with Dragons - well - that book to something like 5 years to write so, maybe a long wait to come ;)

(though in all honesty it took 5 years because he wrote a good chunk of it and then, had to re-write it. Originally he was going to put a big 5 year time gap in at that point to allow some characters to grow older - however he's now removed that change - probably because summarising 5 years of story woudl be a good few volumes long ;)

^^^^^ oh....about Jamie.....you know what, I did just read an interview w/ the writers and they did say that they are messing w/ Jamie's part so he has face time. =)

Now I'm excited to go read on my break!!! lol

Just saw that A Dance With Dragons is a sponsor at the bottom of the page......lol

Book 3 is getting a little crazy.....lol

Yeah Book 3 is crazier than Book 1... and if you ever read it a second time, you'll feel stupid for not seeing it coming. :p

Holy ****.......almost done w/ book 3!!! If the Imp dies tonight.....I don't know how I can keep reading the series!! lol

tell the dumb azz author to FINISH THE BOOK SERIES before doing the tv mini series ... he's gonna croak just like robert jordan with unfinished business. i mean its only been like 8 years since the last book was out.

Hush oh angry ducky one ;)

The TV mini-series is being penned by another though GRRM is overseeing the scripts and such - plus he does work on a few other projects outside of ASOIAF ;)

Anyone started reading the new book yet? It came out on Tuesday - I'm about 10-15% through it so far. :)

I can't believe how many people have died!!! I'm about 100 pages into book 4!!
My brother is just about done w/ book 5......says it is good w/ out saying a lot!!

Last edited:
Tyrion won an Emmy last night!! Love it!!

Last edited:
I hope he has better luck with her than his other women!

Most reactions

Back