Garden of the Gods #3

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well this is what the Garden of the Gods actually is. The others were the view from atop the rocks to the west. I had to rescue SpaceNut from one of them. LOL

Garden-rocks.jpg

I'm not sure why nobody has commented on this one yet, cause....
It's magnificant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was this an HDR... It has that feeling to it.

This is awesome. The lighting is right on. Camel Rock has never looked better. Didn't Spacenut wear his climbing shoes?

Wow...what brilliant shot. Love this one.

lighting is nice ... but I have two thought ... 1) I don't feel you did the real justice with your image ... to me it seems to lack imagination and creativity ... and 2) I think the place is misnamed. and then again maybe I'm just tired ... it's been a long long week.

Gary

Since there isn't really anything there to show the scale of these formations...I thought I would post a photo that would depict the actual scale of these wonderful rocks.

Rock-Scale.jpg

WOW. Stunning image, CK. Very nicely done.

Well I printed a 32 60 inch print of this...and what a print. I have been convinced to frame it and hang up by my mother and better half.

I like the posting where there are people on top of the rock formation so one can understand the scale ratio. Great capture!

I like the posting where there are people on top of the rock formation so one can understand the scale ratio. Great capture!

I just thought it would show the true size of these formations. Its almost something you have to see in person to really appreciate them. Thanks

Most reactions

Back