What's new

Garden Shot

LLD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another one that I think has some potential~ what do you think of this one? What could I have done to improve on it. It has not been edited. I don't have an editing program other than the one that came with the camera, which I haven't mastered!
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0169.webp
    $DSC_0169.webp
    194.4 KB · Views: 97
I really like this shot. The only thing I may have done differently is to offset the centered flower slightly more to the right.
 
Nice shot. The only thing I might have done, is to clone out the little bud at the bottom - it is a bit distracting as it contrast with the main subject and adds nothing to the final image IMHO. I also agree with Bchurch that offsetting the central flower would add to the composition. Check out the rule of thirds for placing objects in pictures.

WesternGuy
 
Flip the image horizonatally....clone out the bud and crop a bit tighter on what is now the right side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom