Garden visitor

illuminating_light

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one has been visiting the garden a lot lately, so decided to snap a couple pics..

$Rabbit1.jpg

$Rabbit2.jpg

When the little fella starts to bring 'friends over for lunch' in the garden, you might not have as much to eat!

Second photo...the little fella reminds me of the 'MadHatter' with the expression! Priceless look of annoyance perhaps?

Very crisp images!

Scott (plant more lettuce please) B

Nice sharp capture of the expression on the second photo. Really like it.

Like the second shot! Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks so bemused on the 2nd shot, nicely caught..

When the little fella starts to bring 'friends over for lunch' in the garden, you might not have as much to eat!

Second photo...the little fella reminds me of the 'MadHatter' with the expression! Priceless look of annoyance perhaps?

Very crisp images!

Scott (plant more lettuce please) B

SO far, only been two of them, and the garden is just big enough they are not making a dent.. The "Madhatter", i like that, it is fitting lol..

Nice sharp capture of the expression on the second photo. Really like it.

Thank you!

Like the second shot! Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

He looks so bemused on the 2nd shot, nicely caught..

"bemused" is a word "expression" not used much around my parts, but fitting!

Well...he better stay in your garden mate! Ain't no place in mine...:mrgreen: Love the look in #2..

LOL.. We got smart about this after the first two years. We fenced in and bolstered up security around most of the plots, and left one plot with "easy access", and dubbed it the wildlife plot.. Things planted in there are just for the local wildlife.. The squirrels even planted their own corn in there, dropping a few kernels that came up.. :) My girlfriend is an avid gardener, is she could use every square inch of the yard she would "and i would not need to mow anymore" ... Although we have kids, that need room to play.. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back