Garden vistors

DRodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot a few images of this group of flowers and had not noticed the elderly couple that walked into my frame. I like them there it to me brings some depth to the image ,is this a good image or should I just have the flowers?

yep.jpg

I shot a few images of this group of flowers and had not noticed the elderly couple that walked into my frame. I like them there it to me brings some depth to the image ,is this a good image or should I just have the flowers?

It's not possible for anyone except you to answer that question. Having the couple in or out of the frame creates of course a totally different image, but it is for you to decide which image you want. That said, if you think the couple is important in the picture, then the image might have benefitted from more depth of field, so that the garden visitors showed more detail. This picture is actually a good illustration of the importance of depth of field and focus.

It's not possible for anyone except you to answer that question. Having the couple in or out of the frame creates of course a totally different image, but it is for you to decide which image you want. That said, if you think the couple is important in the picture, then the image might have benefited from more depth of field, so that the garden visitors showed more detail. This picture is actually a good illustration of the importance of depth of field and focus.

Its funny how you mentioned the depth of field example I was shooting with a new lens and was shooting with different apertures to learn my new glass..

I understand an image is best viewed by the shooter but I'm a bit curious if this has any artistic merit at all or is it just me that likes the composition .

Aloha,
I love the coloring in the photo.

~Kristen

Aloha and thanks yes the color is amazing , the garden where i shot them is has a disclaimer at the gate the images are for personal use only not to be sold,guess its because of the hybrid colors.

Most reactions

Back