Gate

Indecent Exposures

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was out and about last weekend and came across this - what do people think? Can't decide if I like it or not...

007.jpg

I like it, but I am confused about what is outside the gate... I'm guessing you photoshopped in what is behind that last hedge?

Photoshop wasn't involved, the shot is exactly as it was taken.

The gate is under some flats where my girlfriend's house is being built - behind the gate is some advertising hoardings showing what the houses will look like when they're done...

Chris

Cool find with those advertising posters in the background. I was thinking that you had taken this photo as it was but was also forever wondering how the background could be so incredibly "clean" and "styled". Now I understand.

Well, I just suggest you begin to like this photo at last, for it has so many good elements, beginning with spotting this gate and the advertisement photos so nicely behind it, getting the exposure so right with the reflection in the roof adding to the overall picture and the floor stones not too dark and yes! its Magritte-effect! Torus is so right about this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back