What's new

Gateway to the Highlands

guest0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, Lowlands of Scotland.



1.
DSC_0014.png


2.
DSC_0022-2.png


3.
DSC_0027-1.png


4.
DSC_0030.png


5.
DSC_0031.png


6.
DSC_0033.png


7.
DSC_0036.png


8.
DSC_0037-1.png


9.
DSC_0041.png


10.
DSC_0044-1.png


11.
DSC_0048.png


12.
DSC_0049.png


13.
DSC_0050.png


14.
DSC_0051.png


15.
DSC_0052.png


16.
DSC_0060.png


17.
DSC_0061.png


18.
DSC_0065.png


19.
DSC_0067.png


20.
DSC_0069.png


21.
DSC_0072.png


22.
DSC_0081.png


23.
DSC_0085.png


24.
DSC_0086.png


25.
DSC_0087.png


26.
DSC_0088.png


27.
DSC_0089.png


28.
DSC_0090.png


29.
DSC_0095.png


30.
DSC_0096.png


31.
DSC_0099.png


32
DSC_0101.png


33.
DSC_0115.png


34.
DSC_0117.png


35.
DSC_0120.png


36.
DSC_0130.png


37.
DSC_0131.png


38.
DSC_0135.png


39.
DSC_0136.png


40.
DSC_0141.png


41.
DSC_0142.png
 
Last edited:
I heard that Loch Lomond is meant to be really nice, and it looks it, #35 is my favourite here and I like #18 but the only think with #18 is that it looks a bit uneven, otherwise a nice set.
 
I can't really offer critique but I have to say your shots really reemphasize the fact that I want to go to Scotland one day. Beautiful stuff you have there and nicely captured.
 
Very nice photos. They remind me of my trip to Ireland.

Have Fun,
Jeff
 
Gorgeous pictures. It's such a lovely part of the world (not that I'm at all biased being Scottish ;) ).

Really nice set.
 
Thanks everyone, Loch Lomond is lovely but i'd love to get up to the Highlands for more "dramatic" shots.

I finally found out that using PNG keeps the quality of the photo, is that what you use? JPEGS just destroy the pic I think.
 
I spy my favourite wee village of Luss !!!!!!!!

Tak the High Road ...........
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom