July airshow extravanagza

Seamus85

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fantastic set. One note, a few would be improved with a little more space in the frame, but well done.

Also agree with others, great set!

I love the shot of the SU-27.

Verrrry nice set. 10 out of 10 grunts on the ground agree, the tank busting A-10 is like a heaven sent angel.

Excellent flying images - really like the ones with con trails over the wings.

Oh man, that mig needs new tires... going to be a costly repair soon if he lets that go any longer. I'm a little shocked that this is allowed to be air worthy like that -- but it is a Russian plane, so maybe I'm not.

Thanks all, much appreciated

Fantastic set. One note, a few would be improved with a little more space in the frame, but well done.

Appreciate the feedback. My personal preference is to crop fairly tightly when the sky is featureless and uninteresting and fill the frame with as much aircraft as possible. I see images where people leave space for the subject to fly into, which is of course fine if that's what they like, it just makes the image look unbalanced to me.

Thanks again all,

Shaun

Oh man, that mig needs new tires... going to be a costly repair soon if he lets that go any longer. I'm a little shocked that this is allowed to be air worthy like that -- but it is a Russian plane, so maybe I'm not.

It could also go from costly to obliterated/incinerated if he has a blow when landing at those speeds. Unbelievable that they fly with tires like that, they do look like a real hazard. I'd refuse to fly it if it were me. Good call.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back