July airshow extravanagza

Shaun, don't know how I missed this but you never disappoint! Awesome shots, I am so jealous of the variety of aircraft you get at your shows.

Hi the tip blur on the helo shows the speed whilst the rest is sharp

Thanks for the additional comments guys, much appreciated

Shaun, don't know how I missed this but you never disappoint! Awesome shots, I am so jealous of the variety of aircraft you get at your shows.

Too kind. Would you believe this year's RIAT was considered poor by a lot of enthusiasts? You won't a find a show like this anywhere else in the world yet it's still not enough for some. Familiarity breeds contempt I guess....

Reactions: pez
We have an airshow coming to the Naval Air Station Lemoore in September, will be the usual set of grey birds, but I love them! Can't wait, it feel like forever since my last airshow.

We have an airshow coming to the Naval Air Station Lemoore in September, will be the usual set of grey birds, but I love them! Can't wait, it feel like forever since my last airshow.

Excellent, we were due a pair of F/A18Es from Lemoore at the Yeovilton Air Day, but sadly they cancelled a couple of weeks before the show. One man's usual grey birds would have been another man's rare stars of the show!

Great shots! Love the SU27. Did the MiG 21 self-destruct on landing?

Great shots! Love the SU27. Did the MiG 21 self-destruct on landing?

Cheers, the MiG displayed safe and soundly all weekend, obviously the tyres aren't in as bad a state as they appear!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back