gather in ne usa?

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i keep hearing about these cool meets in other parts of the world...anyone interested in a north east U.S. meet?

Sounds interesting....define "ne usa"..... and keep in mind MD and I are in SE usa..... :wink:

well, how 'bout something on the east coast then, rather than more north, we could try to pick some place more in the middle.

just thinkin outloud here, mind you, but i kind of envision something along the lines of a long weekend, perhaps mid to late summer.

just bought a new house, so i hafta go kinda easy on the wallet, thus i was also thinking some kind of camping thing, similar to what the left coast folks did earlier in the year.

but those are only my thoughts- need not be the way it ultimately plays out.

what suggestions have you?

p.s. manda, i'm gonna start saving my pennies now... :wink:

Where's that? Oh, I bet it would be fun!!

We're all broke, so camping sounds way cool. :D Bonfires and singing Kum Ba Yah, and all that. (however it's spelled!) :wink:

[/quote]I would need to find a cheap place to crash, but that's in striking distance for me.

A tent, matey!! Or, say the back seat of your car, so we can sneak up on you and bang on the windows in the middle of the night. :D

Osmer_Toby said:
just thinkin outloud here, mind you, but i kind of envision something along the lines of a long weekend, perhaps mid to late summer.

How about September/October when the foliage occurs?

terri said:
A tent, matey!! Or, say the back seat of your car, so we can sneak up on you and bang on the windows in the middle of the night. :D

Hehe. That's certainly a possibility. I'm not a big fan of camping, but I won't rule it out, especially if that's what everyone else does.

Most reactions

Back