Gator!...And other random pics.

ShutterBug4_4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was the first time that I had seen an alligator in the wild...I spotted him on the side of the road, while visiting Georgia. He was really close :shock: so I grabbed my camera!

5.jpg

Now, I like this picture, but I just cannot figure out what to do with it... :scratch: ...for some reason, I'm just not happy with this, and it seems like it could be better, I just don't know how to make it better.

tulipsandbench.jpg

I hope that this looks okay to you guys. On some computers I've been on, it looks too bright, blown out on the top...

1.jpg

Let me know if this one is too bright.
Thanks! :D

I like the last one, and it's not too bright. And this with flowers and the bench... I think that there isn't enough sun :p It's a bit cold and sad while imo it should be brighter. It is just very upsetting

I really like the second one. In fact, I liked it so much I thought I'd try and make it appear more vivid.

So I went:
WHAM! Auto-levels
WHAM! Auto-color
Contrast up 4, brightness down about 4.
Then upped the yellow a little cuz that's what I do.
Then hit sharpen once.
Made it 25% smaller.

tulipsandbench2.jpg

I really like the second one here.

The brightness doesn't bother me as much as the lack of sharpness - I like the pastel feel of the first one. Forsome reason it feels like it would work more as a painting than a photograph - i think that is why i am fascinated with the shot.

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions, everyone! I really appreciate it :D

Huminaboz, thank you very much for your help, I really like what you did with my second picture. I'm very new to PS, and I've been slowly teaching myself, so your walk through really helped me out a lot!

Thanks again, everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back