Gator Fixation

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not a great pic, couldn't get a good focus on it (poo!) but a gator, with hitch hiker, no less.

781-gator-head-&-tail-cvt-fn.jpg

Anytime I see one, they look menacing. Nice capture =]

Great googledy gators. This is an excellent photo if you just crop into the head area. :encouragement:

I like that. This one is from back in the Jurassic era, possibly the original "Hitchin' a Ride":

Great googledy gators. This is an excellent photo if you just crop into the head area. :encouragement:

Thanks guys! Two reasons I didn't crop. I get lots of shots of just the head and very few with the tail exposed so I like this one. Besides, the picture isn't sharp so cropping on the head will produce a terrible picture ... for this shot anyway. I'll keep that in mind when I get my next good, sharp shot, tho.

I like that. This one is from back in the Jurassic era, possibly the original "Hitchin' a Ride":

Thanks guys! Two reasons I didn't crop. I get lots of shots of just the head and very few with the tail exposed so I like this one. Besides, the picture isn't sharp so cropping on the head will produce a terrible picture ... for this shot anyway. I'll keep that in mind when I get my next good, sharp shot, tho.

Aye, the Vanity fare one was the one (I remember it well) I had in mind when I saw the photograph but Greenday was the first one that popped up when I searched on Youtube so I stuck that one on. I'd never heard it before.

Most reactions

Back