g'day and happy holidays from nz

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi all, its been a while since my last post! Just wanted to wish ya'll (that term is for my yank friends out there) a happy holiday!

completely random digression of how my life has been since my last post:

Lifes been good, albeit hectic. Since november, i've had 4 random people who wanted publish some of my photos (YEAH!!! these are all firsts for me!) from my website. In addition to that, i've had 13 random people ask how to emmigrate to new zealand, 1 person to ask me to get Tem Morrison to advocate his non violence program, and 7 questions about how to wear western boots (case of mistaken identity). lol, i am more popular on the net than i ever was during high school!

Oh and I won free tix online to the Robbie Williams/Duran Duran/Nesian Mystik show in Auckland. Awesome show! I also had tix for the i-max return of the king, but was dumped yesterday my friend who opted to take her new b/f instead.

And I bought an air hockey table. Hey, it was either that or a new washing machine. You gotta prioritise these things ya know.

ok, i am going out and enjoy the warm sun now, while you northern hemisphere'ers freeze your bums off!

All in all, happy holidays to the best bunch of people & photographers on the net!

cheers! mark

Hey, congrats on the photo interest! Let us know how that progresses, that's great!

It's not nice to rub it in about the cold weather, sweets. You'll get yours next July, I'm thinking. :LOL:

Take care and have a warm and happy holiday!! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back