G'day from Tasmania, Australia

Yes I have the Velvet56. Love it for florals and for macro when I use extension tubes or the Raynox snap on macro attachment. I believe @Dean_Gretsch still has the Velvet as well.

I started an artsy thread and a few people post in it like @pez. Happy to have another forum member interested in more than birds!

G'day Ann

Welcome aboard .... from another Aussie (up south of Port Macquarie)
Been to "the south island" a number of times since the 80s and enjoy it every visit

Phil

Heya Cheryl. I have the composer pro ii and edge35 and new addition sweet50. And I have just bought some of the Omni crystals. Love the edge35. Still getting used to the others. I saw the lensbaby thread here. Maybe I will post a few photos there. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Yes I have the Velvet56. Love it for florals and for macro when I use extension tubes or the Raynox snap on macro attachment. I believe @Dean_Gretsch still has the Velvet as well.

I started an artsy thread and a few people post in it like @pez. Happy to have another forum member interested in more than birds!

Haha yep Sharon, I've been in a few photography forums and there are lots of birders. We won't hold it against them... ;)

I have often considered the velvet, especially the nice silver looking one.

Will have to check out the artsy thread. Is it still running?...

Hey Stapo. We arrived here last May from Perth. Northern suburbs, Mindarie. Came for the colder weather.... but it might be a tad too cold for us lol. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Thanks for the welcome.

G'day Phil. You live in a great place. Hubby used to surf many moons ago around Crescent Head and Southwest Rocks near your neck of the woods. I miss the beach :icon_sad: Anyway, see you around TPF.

Hi Snow and Katomi. Thanks for dropping by. See you around the forums. :)
🍷

I’ve been known to shoot birds on occasion so I get the attraction of it. They just always outnumber the rest of us!

There is a Lensbaby specific spot in this forum: The Lensbabies Place

Digital Art: Post your Digital Art here!

Most topics have an existing thread in the Themes forum. You can easily do a search. If your sharing just one photo and aren’t looking for critique, it’s nice to post in one of the theme threads as the photo hangs around longer. No need to start a new thread for every photo share if you don’t want to.

Welcome, Ann! I get the Lensbaby attraction- I have a Composer Pro with a Sweet 35 and an Edge 85!

Hey Dave. Glad to see another Lensbaby user here. :)
Oh I forgot about my Lensbaby Fisheye. It was the first lensbaby I bought because I was searching for a full circular fisheye for my crop sensor. Must admit that I don't use it much any more. j

Reactions: pez

Most reactions

Back