Geese at Sunset

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was torn between posting this in Wildlife or Landscape since it's a bit of both, landscape won since I rarely post here ;)

This is a small part of a HUGE flock of geese that have been hanging around for the past little while. Every night they make a heck of a honking racket when they all gather at a field over the hill from us, this is a shot from last night.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Love the colors! Your geese have made their way into Colorado now for the winter! Can't hardly play soccer without seeing poop all over the place.

love it! nice job.

Thanks guys :)
Yes they are prolific poopers! I'm pretty sure the farmer's field they keep roosting in overnight is getting very well fertilized lol!

You captured the heart of the flock quite well, and I like the warm tone.

Thanks John and Fanboy :)

Ron, yes, these guys seem to be late, there are about 100+/- in the flock. Once in a while some will stay, this year there has been a lot of corn left in the fields, the weather just didn't let them get it off so perhaps the easy food has something to do with them lingering?

Pixel, this is a great shot. :thumbup: One of the best I have seen in a while. If it was mine, I would be printing it out, framing it and hanging it on a wall in my home, somewhere where folks could see easily it.

WesternGuy

I agree with WG on this one. The first thing that I thought was "I would be hanging that photo on my wall."

That is really a pretty image!

Beautiful photo definitely a wall hanger.

Wow, thanks so much all!

Beautiful! The perfect print to hang over a sofa for all to see. :)

Thanks Carol!

Outstanding work. Not only did you capture those birds while forming a great pattern, but you also managed to keep them all in the frame. Great shot.

Most reactions

Back