Geese by a Geezer

Holy Hitchcock birds! I love how the four airborne birds in the first shot have their wings in the same position, and the other three are just surreal. Them's a lotta birds.

Holy Hitchcock birds! I love how the four airborne birds in the first shot have their wings in the same position, and the other three are just surreal. Them's a lotta birds.

It's truly a crazy scene. For some reason, when I see crows perform like that, I am not impressed.

Awesome! Reminds me of autumns spent in southern Saskatchewan.

Oh my goodness, that is a mess of geese you have there lol. Lovely pictures... I like them all. Although I do like a murder of crows too. We have them settle in the field when flying towards warmer weather. Sometimes there are so many you wonder where the field is?

Oh my goodness, that is a mess of geese you have there lol. Lovely pictures... I like them all. Although I do like a murder of crows too. We have them settle in the field when flying towards warmer weather. Sometimes there are so many you wonder where the field is?

I actually enjoy seeing the crows each evening. That little video I posted may have started something. The sounds are at least just as crazy as the visual.

I hope you brought an umbrella !!!

I hope you brought an umbrella !!!

Fortunately, they were never directly above me. I dodged a bullet or thousands.

I did shoot the day after in the rain. Thinking about posting some bad Bald Eagle shots at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy gaggle of geese. Great captures. Ed

I bet I have some badder bald eagle shots LOL

I have one so bad it makes Where's Waldo look like childs play !!!!

Wait, bad example never mind :(

:aiwebs_016: Wow that's a lot a geese. Had to be cool to watch.

It was really cool Hunter. There were Sandhill Cranes in nearby fields but they were not cooperative. My understanding is they create a boom when they take off simultaneously. Photography bucket list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back