Geese In Flight

JimJohnD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken with a Sony A700 and the Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 lens, hand held, this last weekend. It was a foggy morning but worth the wait:D

C&C welcome.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3045/2958875524_2fb21be579_o.jpg (1680 X 1050)

2958875524_dd8b5b9287_b.jpg

A beautiful shot the fog gives it a very tranquil feel! :)

It's hard to make a "flying geese" shot stand out, but you sure did. Well done! :thumbsup:

I have to say it too ....Excellent shot ...Kudos

The exact shot I keep hoping to get myself! Congrats! Its beautiful.

Derrick

Both are great shots, but i think i like the first one better. I agree with Poppy, the fog gives it a tranquil feel, but especially like how the tree in the background seems to dwarf everything else. It gives it a neat look. great job

Thanks for all of the kind comments. I've only recently gotten back into photography, I'd almost forgotten how much fun it is. The digital equipment has finally evolved enough to really shine. I'll try to post more as the opportunity arises.

Thanks again,
JimJohnD

Like the shot... my only thing would be to crop in tighter on the birds. Maybe even a vertical 8x10 or horz. 8x10 with geese closer to the right then center.

Excellent shot!!

The birds are nice and crisp, and the lighting is great. The fog and nicely blurred background are perfect!!

Sad to say, I don't visit the galleries very much. I mostly read the other sections as I still have plenty of learning to do.

I was going through the Nature and Wildlife section for the kids to see the animal pictures when I come across this.

This is stunning. The color of the light and the separation of the geese and the background trees are awesome. Thanks for sharing this one.

Most reactions

Back