What's new

Gentle Giant

*Bob*

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
4
Location
Suffolk, UK
This is "Justin" the Giraffe.
He is named after the lead singer of a rock band "The Darkness" who are from my town.
I was blown away by just how gentle and graceful these creatures are when you get up close.

Geeraff800.jpg


Nikon D70 (Custom Curve)
Sigma 50-500mm @ 320mm
1/1250sec
F/6.3
ISO 320
 
awwwwwwww thats such a sweet shot! nice tones... and very cool capture :D
thanks for sharing :D
 
Very nice! I like the coloring. They are so cute.. I've always wanted to see a Giraffe in person.

Pamela
 
Really great shot. I've never been close to a girraffe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom