geometric architecture

joyride

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cognizantcog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some random images from around campus. Just trying something different to get out of the "norm" that I usually shoot.
valve.jpg

drain.jpg

box.jpg

circle.jpg

I like the last one, different subject and nice colours. The first one is nice with the shadowing. #2 & #3 don't work for me.

Something suggests to me that you yourself liked your last one here best, joyride? It could be the frame that indicates it, maybe :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well. The last one is the best of the bunch! Not that I would know what it is I am looking at ... but I like the lines and shapes of the areas and the colours and contrasts and light.

I would also like the first very much, for the same reasons as Gimp is giving, only does me bug the fact that the seams between the stones are somewhat distorted so that only the bottom seam could be aligned with the frame, but the top one could not. I am sure this is something beyond anything you can influence, but it puts a bit of a damper on Photo 1 for me...

Yeah, the distortion in the bricks on the first bothered me as well. I guess I could reshoot it with slightly more zoom.

The last shot wasnt particularly my favortie, it was just the first edit. I just didnt bother framing any of the rest.

i really like the first one and the last one.

the distortion in the first one could be taken care of in post processing.

Most reactions

Back