Georgia: Anna Ruby Falls Trail

aerialphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Along the trail to Anna Ruby Falls, Unicoi State Park, Chattahoochee National Forest - Georgia:

672524317_7EtVu-X3.jpg

Olympus E10 - 8 images stitched together

At the time the E10 was the cheap way into digital SLRs. 4mp seemed incredible for the price (I think the Kodak/Nikon SLRs were up around $4000 at the time). The built-in lens wasn't that wide and the wide-angle add-on wasn't that sharp, so I ended up doing a lot of taking multiple-images of one scene then I'd stitch them together to make one high-res final image. The technique also allowed an opportunity to change the exposure for certain parts of the scene: the upper portion of this had slightly less exposure than the middle, and the bottom had more exposure than the top. It was a bland overcast day but still an interesting exercise.

I really like this shot, great job!!!

i like it as well. the forests in the eastern part of the country always seem to have such a "fairy-land" look to them, and a slow-shutter stream is perfect for that kind of setting.

I REALLY like this shot! I can totally see it on a wall...in a large way! The blur of the water is spot on, IMO! I just "feel" the fresh of nature - can even smell the moss! Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back