Gerbera after Rain - Check this out and comment!

timarp000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
$DSC_0677.jpg

​What are your thoughts on this image?

Please Check out more of my Photography on my Facebook Page!
https://www.facebook.com/pramitvraophotography
What do you guys think about these shots? Please leave comments.

Last edited:
Okay...first off, I think that the HUGE, BOLD plea for FB page likes makes your post seem an awful lot like an ad--it makes it seem like your main goal is to garner likes for your FB page, rather than actually getting helpful C&C on the photo.
MANY of us have FB pages, and I know that I, for one, would be delighted for folks to visit it and like it...it's even in my sig. But it's (hopefully) unobtrusive enough to make it obvious that it's not the main reason I'm here.
Just something to consider.

As to the photo: I love the idea of it, but it's just too dark for my taste. For me, it just comes off as an underexposed kind of dark, instead of an intentionally moody kind of dark, which may be what you were going for, I don't know.

I have made the FB link smaller as per your suggestion. Yes. The image is underexposed. Lighting was not great. It was overcast and it just rained. Even At ISO 1600, f/8 i could get a 1/80s shutter speed which was the slowest i could manage hand-help. So the image turned up underexposed.

It's nice, I like the tone of red. Did you shoot in RAW? May be able to fix the underexposure in post.

It's nice, I like the tone of red. Did you shoot in RAW? May be able to fix the underexposure in post.
Thank you. Yes it was shot in RAW. I hv already bumped up the exposure. If i do any higher, i will lose detail...

Most reactions

Back