What's new

Germany and Paris - C & C!

Heitz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 10, 2011
Messages
941
Reaction score
145
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've worked on these a bit; just wondering if anyone has opinions or suggestions. Thanks!
Oh and #3 is not HDR - its just the D800's impressive DR.

1)
7820110250_3eec4d916f_b.jpg



2)
7820116192_f3ee183f47_b.jpg



3)
7820121744_5e43f4d9db_b.jpg
 
Neuschwanstein? I'd love to bo there!!!! So jealous!
 
Such wonderful images..... after much difficulty i chose third one as my best choice ( later i may change ) :thumbsup:
 
Nice capture of the Eiffel tower! The last one is pretty stellar as well.
 
Guess what?
I've NEVER in my life been to Schloss Neuschwanstein!
Never.

But I've been to Paris - aaaages ago. Actually I managed to take a good photo there. The first photo ever about which my sister said "Hey, that one's got merits" ;)

Nice one of the castle. Looks good.
 
2 & 3 great shots!
 
The second and third are beautiful! Nicely done.
 
Neuschwanstein? I'd love to bo there!!!! So jealous!

The tour was pretty disappointing, actually. They really rush you through.
 
Wow on #2. Number 3 is perfectly done but I've gotta say I love how you composed #2.
 
Thanks jaguaraz. I'm not telling you how many other failed shots there were. I really worked at this one though. I knew what I was looking for.
 
Last edited:
Neuschwanstein? I'd love to bo there!!!! So jealous!

When you get up close it is not very impressive i was very dissapointed compared to what we have in the UK
another problem is most shots are the same ing at places like this Neuschwanstein castle Images and Stock Photos. 521 neuschwanstein castle photography and royalty free pictures available to download from over 100 stock photo companies.
that's exactly how I first recognized the castle-there are a million shots exactly like it out there!
 
yea, that's because there really is only 1 vantage point. its pretty much not possible to capture anything but that view from the ground
 
Is that scaffolding around the tallest tower and on the left face (shot #3)?
 
{sigh} yes, scaffolding. Its covered in it while they do 'renovations'. Disappointing, but it could have been much worse.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom