Had you not said it was the inside of a plane engine, and had I not just commented on the other photo taken of that exhibition of planes, I would never have known. Have you ever tried this in pure black and white?
But hey. No, you wouldn't... you love the colours, of course. Your own comment says so. Silly me. :er:
I like, for the colours and for the fact that the gears don't seem to be perfectly aligned. My only suggestions (and I nitpick here) would be to clone out the orange thingy showing on the top right corner, and also to watch out for blown out portions of the image (in this case, just slight overexposure at the very bottom of the frame).
NIcely captured. The orange really stands out in this shot. I agree with the cloning of that orange part in the top right. Had no idea it was the inside of a plane engine tho