What's new

Get Stuffed!

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did! I'll devote the rest of the evening to sipping B&B.

Happy Holidays to all! :wav:
 
right back at you :goodvibe:
 
Can barely walk right now but boy was it delicious!!!
 
:addpics:

hope you all have had a good thanksgiving too.
 
So we get turkey samiches three times a day for the next several days....
 
Mmmm good turkey
N.gif
 
An old Thanksgiving joke which is a favorite of mine.

What do you call a guy whose wife bought a 24 pound turkey for Thanksgiving, and the next day asks, "what's for lunch?"

You call him an optimist.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to you all shutter bugs out there! I thank the Lord for providing me a job, a place to live, food on the table, and a loving wife that doesn't mind me buying a couple of dozen cameras and lenses. Most of all I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross in my place for my sins. I say "hallelujah" to that!
 
Most of all I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross in my place for my sins. I say "hallelujah" to that!

In the history of the entire human race, this is the greatest gift that has ever been given to anyone, and it is free for the asking....

Happy Thanksgiving to you and those you care about most!
 
um, you do realize that Thanksgiving is NOT a religious holiday right? it is a US national holiday.

edit: um i think i get your post now, am really tired haven't slept in 48 hours.
 
Most of all I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross in my place for my sins. I say "hallelujah" to that!

In the history of the entire human race, this is the greatest gift that has ever been given to anyone, and it is free for the asking....

Happy Thanksgiving to you and those you care about most!

word up! thanks to the dude that made everything possible; Jesus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom