KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did! I'll devote the rest of the evening to sipping B&B.

Happy Holidays to all! :wav:

right back at you :goodvibe:

Can barely walk right now but boy was it delicious!!!

Mmmm good turkey
N.gif

An old Thanksgiving joke which is a favorite of mine.

What do you call a guy whose wife bought a 24 pound turkey for Thanksgiving, and the next day asks, "what's for lunch?"

You call him an optimist.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all shutter bugs out there! I thank the Lord for providing me a job, a place to live, food on the table, and a loving wife that doesn't mind me buying a couple of dozen cameras and lenses. Most of all I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross in my place for my sins. I say "hallelujah" to that!

Most of all I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross in my place for my sins. I say "hallelujah" to that!

In the history of the entire human race, this is the greatest gift that has ever been given to anyone, and it is free for the asking....

Happy Thanksgiving to you and those you care about most!

um, you do realize that Thanksgiving is NOT a religious holiday right? it is a US national holiday.

edit: um i think i get your post now, am really tired haven't slept in 48 hours.

Most of all I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross in my place for my sins. I say "hallelujah" to that!

In the history of the entire human race, this is the greatest gift that has ever been given to anyone, and it is free for the asking....

Happy Thanksgiving to you and those you care about most!

word up! thanks to the dude that made everything possible; Jesus.

Most reactions

Back