What's new

Getting a new camera

ke5sua

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am getting a T5 and I will have my XTi for sale. It comes with five batteries, a battery grip with both inserts for canon batteries and one for AA's. No lenses. Would make a great starter camera for someone with a kid interested in photography. I haven't had any issues with the camera. The cabling for connecting to a computer comes with it as well as the cable to connect to a television.
 
Moved to the correct forum. Please note, as per forum rules you MUST post at least one image of the actual item for sale.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom