oldmacman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mcavoyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... on the escarpment.

I was headed to Toronto today and got sidetracked by the escarpment in Milton. Beautiful spot! After four hours, I had to just tell myself, "enough, already." I never made it to T.O. *shrugs*

C&C is always welcome.

tg3qup

6vpv19

60acwb

hq0h6b

1l20zn

Thanks for the kind feedback everyone. I wish I could do the scenery justice by conveying scale better. It is a beautiful spot.

Nice shots, especially I like the first one from your first post. The colours are great
Thank you. In this is shot, I was trying to expose to the right and then bring it back in PP. I wasn't too sure about this one at first.

I love #4 of your first post. I like the way the light is filtering through the trees and the perspective you have on it. Reminds me of hiking with Keith. :sillysmi:

I tried to get some shots like that when we went out earlier this week, but we went out a little *too* late, so the light wasn't coming through quite right.
Yeah, I love hiking these trails. I felt like Daniel Day Lewis in Last of the Mohicans... just not as good looking or chasing after anyone.

Brilliantly colourful & crisp...simply classic:thumbup:
Thanks for looking and thank you for the kind feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back