Getting hired means...

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
You get to buy yourself new expensive toys, right?

senn.jpg

Sennheiser HD-650 headphones... My personal favorite under $5000 or so. (Luckily, they are well under $5000 :lol: )

Clearly something is wrong with that pair of headphones.

I mean, no ISO controls, no aperture, no view finder, no AF motor... how do take pictures with them? ;)

(I suppose the better response would have been: Looks like you'll need an adapter to plug that into your remote shutter release jack.)

Clearly something is wrong with that pair of headphones.

I mean, no ISO controls, no aperture, no view finder, no AF motor... how do take pictures with them? ;)

(I suppose the better response would have been: Looks like you'll need an adapter to plug that into your remote shutter release jack.)

:lmao: Don't worry, a new lens is more than likely coming in the near future. Probably that spiffy wide angle that I've been eying for years... The headphones just help me a bit more with my career ;) (Audio engineer)

Sounds like good news! And 'retail therapy' is always a good thing

Absolutely, but when your hired the problem is finding the time to use them ;)

Grats on the headphones - I never use anything but Sennheiser.

Sennheiser's are my brand of choice as well... before these 650s I used the HD-580s for years, and have the PX-200s for portability. I have the CX-300 earphones as well, but I prefer the Westones and Ultimate Ears for IEMs.

wow !!! nice head-gear ... sennheisser used them ones during a gaming tourney :D

Most reactions

Back