Getting old.....round II

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New Year's Eve is fast approaching!! Once again I'm feeling old! My days of dancing on tables is long behind me!! My options are playing cards w/ 2 other couples or going to midnight bowling...lol:er:
Please let me live through you guys!! What are your crazy plans for this New Year's Eve?!!!!

I might try meth.

I'm w/ ya!! Gotta try everything once...right?!!

We're going to a bar about a half mile down the road on foot. I've already plotted out puke/leak spots for on the way home. Always a boy scout.

Honestly... my plans are to be out of town......... working. So no joy in Mudville for me.

lol I plan on keeping gravity at bay!

Warm glass of milk and sleep for me!

I never cared for warm milk...Glass of cold milk and sleep for me!
I don't even remember the last NYE I actually saw midnight.
I figure I'll go to bed. If I wake up in the morning, it will be the next year. If I don't, well, I guess it won't really matter much.

Will be over at a friend house for a casual get together thing. Might be up late enough to see the ball drop but im not so sure. Im too old for this @#$%

Well, you guys are lame.:lmao: So far it's bentshaft for the win.

Hired to shoot the band so I'll be elbowing through crowds taking photos. Till midnight, then I put the camera away and party with the band, and if all goes well, find a nice set of boobs to put my face into. :)

Well, considering you posted this Friday night (while the crazy people are out) and it is early Saturday morning (when the crazy people are sleeping off Friday night) I think the answers you seek may be found later this afternoon and more likely on Sunday ;)

Most reactions

Back