Getting old.....round II

It's been so long since *I* did anything fun for New Year's that I don't think I'd remember how...oh wait. I NEVER really did anything "fun" on New Year's...my sister says I'll make a really good old person because I've been practicing since I was 20. :lol:

When my boys were teenagers, I at least made the effort to stay up with them until midnight; we played games, shared memories of the past year and hopes/goals for the next, then watched the ball drop on TV.
Now that they aren't at home anymore, I just go to bed early like usual and assume the world will continue spinning slowly onward...

But who knows? Maybe THIS year, I'll get really wild. Spend the evening drinking whatever's left over around here from Christmas, and then spend the evening making silly, flirty posts on TPF. It could happen. ;)

I have always been jinxed on New Years Eve. One night I even had my car locks freeze on me, so that I could not even insert a key. Trying to find a cab after midnight on New Years was quite a challenge and even then I had to walk with my companion part way home in below zero temperatures.

skieur

P.S. Mishele..I'll try to get some more bird pictures
Please no!! LOL

Hmmm, well the wife is trying to get a lady friend of ours (wife's female "crush") drunk, so that might be some good times. Mishele, we could use a photographer if you're free lol
Well, that would probably be more exciting than bowling.

Hmmm, well the wife is trying to get a lady friend of ours (wife's female "crush") drunk, so that might be some good times. Mishele, we could use a photographer if you're free lol
Well, that would probably be more exciting than bowling.
I'll PM you the address. Bring friends! The more the merrier! HAHA

I just got my wisdom teeth removed today. However, I think I'm in the clear to drink alcohol......so New Year's is going to be me sitting at home with a ice wrap around my face getting as drunk as possible.

Most reactions

Back