Getting old.....round II

Hey..some of us crazy people are just waking up....

...had to kick her out, so now I'm up. Yay.

It seems the party one of the dart team members was planning has fizzeled. That was going to be my first stop. Instead, going over to my friends house, as usual, for the night with plenty of good eats. The 750ml of Don Julio Reposado is for the time we can appreciate the taste (the liquor store was absent of Anejo). The 1.75L of Jose will fill the remainder of the night. Probably a stogie or two. I've already called dibs on the spare bedroom. I realize it may sound slightly cruel, but I must shove her face into the pillow to quieten the noise. Screamers can be fun, but there is a time and a place. :biggrin:

The getting old $hit is a bastard though. Turning 55 in two weeks.

Hey..some of us crazy people are just waking up....

I plan on getting a couple bottles of Alan's Coffee flavored brandy, bring those bad boys over to Diva's and maybe hit up the slots before dawn.

You up for that? ;)

runnah said:
I plan on getting a couple bottles of Alan's Coffee flavored brandy, bring those bad boys over to Diva's and maybe hit up the slots before dawn.

You up for that? ;)

Allen's coffee brandy is the leading cause of domestic violence in the state. It's a real winner.

runnah said:

You up for that? ;)

Allen's coffee brandy is the leading cause of domestic violence in the state. It's a real winner.

It flows like water up north, foul stuff.

Not into the coffee brandy myself. Dude, if you wanna party, come to the bears den, going to be a great band and good times. beats slots anyday.

Usually when I shoot the band they wipe my tab, and if I shoot a bit for the bar, they wipe my tab. either way, I have no tab. lol

Not into the coffee brandy myself. Dude, if you wanna party, come to the bears den, going to be a great band and good times. beats slots anyday.

Usually when I shoot the band they wipe my tab, and if I shoot a bit for the bar, they wipe my tab. either way, I have no tab. lol

Where is that? I try to get out to Nocturne every so often when I feeling the urge for good beer.

p.s. the ACB was a attempt at local humor.

going to Jackson Square down in the French Quarter in New Orleans watch the fleur de lis drop. have a beer take some photos and have a few drinks.

Where is that? I try to get out to Nocturne every so often when I feeling the urge for good beer.

p.s. the ACB was a attempt at local humor.

I know, you me and Tyler are the only ones that got it most likely. lol.

It's up near orono, dover area. like 20 mins from bangor, north.

If you wanna hang, let me know and I can arrange rides from bangor to there, band is renting rooms for the night so we'll have place to crash. Probly have to do it rockstar style...sleep where ya end up. lol

The still is down for the weekend,,gave the workers collective the time off. (thats just Jim Bob and Ray Bob)
Well I have a problem..Sold all my Shine. can,t take Extacy cause it give me the quivers,
and Ma don't like it when that happens. So back to some Old Crow (I know very fitting)
and some Miller 65..Try to find a dubbie but the last time it turned out to be oregeno..and that **** is really bad.
Well any way have the best New Year ever..Ed
P.S. Mishele..I'll try to get some more bird pictures

I pulled the oregano trick back in the early 70's. I thought it was old hat by now. Great on pizza though...........

Hmmm, well the wife is trying to get a lady friend of ours (wife's female "crush") drunk, so that might be some good times. Mishele, we could use a photographer if you're free lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back