What's new

Getting prints made

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
806
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone use Adorama for getting prints made? Their prices seem pretty fair at $4.99 for an 11x14 where as locally at a Ritz it is like $11.99 or so.... Adorama seems to really know what they are doing when it comes to prints? also how do they send them? tube, or envelope?

over all worth it or no?
 
I used Adorama to have a 20x30 HDR print made for my father for fathers day and it came out great. Shipping was good also.
 
Also, I would suggest that Ritz is in general rather over priced, at least from what I've seen and, 11.99 seems a little high.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom