Getting serious! Need help!

Hi!
So I've decided I need to purchase a proper camera as my iPhone just isn't doing it for me anymore and I'm more passionate about photography than I thought!
The only problem is I have no idea about cameras and which one to get! I've been researching but still a bit confused! Any info on cameras would be much appreciated!

If I said that just playing my harmonica just wasn't good enough and I realized I love music and decided to buy a very expensive piano, what would your response be?

Somewhere along the lines of: 'perhaps you should rent one or buy a used one. In any case, don't jump into this with lots of money and expectations before you decide that you can do it and are willing to put in the work to do it right and that you actually do have some ability.'

I appreciate everyone's opinions in me going from a phone to actually purchasing a proper camera. However just because I have been using my phone does not mean I havnt had legit cameras in the past. I have the time, the ability and the want to do it right. I have been taking landscape photos for years just on a lumix which did break and so I have been using my phone in the last year and have decided the time has come to purchase something proper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very contradictory, and misleading information between your first post and this post, wouldn't you say?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back