GH5 with Pana Leica 50mm f/1.2? Bokeh?

........... Buy a good brand.

B+W, Tiffen, Cokin, Lee, Singh-Ray........
Thankyou. Will look for that. One more question.
What mm do i need to look for? the Panasonic 42,5mm F/1.2 is 42.5mm so which ND filter mm do I need? 42? 43? Can you even buy those?
Ty in advance

The 42.5mm is not the diameter of the lens. You need a 67mm filter. Also remember your camera is a 2X crop so the 42.5mm is 85mm equivalent. So if you want the same focal length as the guy in the video using a FF you need to get a lens with 1/2 the FL.

Thanks everyone! I can indeed just read it in the specs. it's indeed 67mm. Ty for the support everyone.
Last question!
I read that the lens is wired or something, so it works with power on the body or so? You can't uwe the manual focus when it's not installed? but that doens't matter right. Or are there disadvantages? (i'm mainly gonna use it for Video btw)

Ty.

Thanks everyone! I can indeed just read it in the specs. it's indeed 67mm. Ty for the support everyone.
Last question!
I read that the lens is wired or something, so it works with power on the body or so? You can't uwe the manual focus when it's not installed? but that doens't matter right. Or are there disadvantages? (i'm mainly gonna use it for Video btw)

Ty.

You can use manual focus if you set the camera to manual focus.

This lens you want is more a portrait lens or when using video for a longer reach. I would suggest their 25mm or you can take a look at some of their small zooms, 12-35 f2.8 for video. It would be a shame for you to spend $1600 on a lens that will be too long.

Last question!

Ty.

This lens you want is more a portrait lens or when using video for a longer reach. I would suggest their 25mm or you can take a look at some of their small zooms, 12-35 f2.8 for video. It would be a shame for you to spend $1600 on a lens that will be too long.
Hey, how about the ''Voigtlander Nokton 25mm F0.95 II MFT-mount Zwart'' ?
That one is 25mm so not to long for video and I can still have some awesome blur with the f0.95?

Is this a good one you think? I saw some test footage and it looks shaky tbh, so probably no stabilisation? But the GH5 has stabilisation, will this make it oke to shoot ''smooth'' video?

Thanks.

Last question!

Ty.

That one is 25mm so not to long for video and I can still have some awesome blur with the f0.95?

Is this a good one you think? I saw some test footage and it looks shaky tbh, so probably no stabilisation? But the GH5 has stabilisation, will this make it oke to shoot ''smooth'' video?

Thanks.

That is suppose to be a very good video lens, especially for low light and has an aperture ring. Just be aware that there is no AF with this lens. Manual focus only if your ok with that.

Last question!

Ty.

Thanks.

That is suppose to be a very good video lens, especially for low light and has an aperture ring. Just be aware that there is no AF with this lens. Manual focus only if your ok with that.
Last question!

Ty.

Thanks.

Yeah I'm ok with that. Awesome! Ty :)

Last question!

Ty.

Look up "focus by wire"; it is a type of sysetem where the manualk=ly-done focusing is not done by a simple mechanical screw or helicoid, but by a transfer of information from the movement of the focusing rigng to an electronic readout syetem that zset the focusing point by reading the focus ring's turn and the signals...focus by wire often feels bad....sort of feels disconnected from the actual lens mechanics...it is also osmetimes hard to get the exact, right, repeated focus point on multiple times of focusing the lens...but the good news is that focus by wire systems are getting better .

Early focus by wire setups were sometimes sketchy, but there are some pretty GOOD ones nowadays!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back