What's new

Ghost Portrait

VHSBlood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's currently 2AM. Took this out of boredom.

$ghostwhite_zps33fc54f8.webp
 
Lay off the drink around 1am, you'll be ok
 
It's a cool shot. Maybe some more contrast.
 
I like the idea here, but I don't think you pushed the concept enough. Maybe a slow shutter speed with some people walking in back of the ghost, capturing their ghostly movement while the sheeted one is still.
 
I like the idea here, but I don't think you pushed the concept enough. Maybe a slow shutter speed with some people walking in back of the ghost, capturing their ghostly movement while the sheeted one is still.

to be fair. I wasn't going for anything else. I just wanted it to look very clean and almost like the person was blending into the wall.

thanks tho for the kind words :) and I see what ur saying.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom