What's new

Ghost Story

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
5,358
Reaction score
73
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My current project in my color class is painting with light, and one of our options is painting with flashes, so here is an attempt made digitally. It's an exposure of 20 seconds, and 2 flashes fired from a handheld speed light.

I'd love to hear your opinions.

ghost_story.jpg
 
I really like it, but the power light ruins it.
 
Yes, I realize the red light is distracting, but because this is for a class which most people are using film, I don't feel comfortable cloning it out. I'm going to reshoot and put some tape over the led to make sure it doesn't show up.
 
I like it very ghostly :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom