What's new

Ghostly C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0391.jpg


I took this by accident but I think it's one of those happy mistakes. :)
 
What IS it?
And oooo, your sensor is dirty! Sooo many dust spots. They're the first I see here. Sorry 'bout that.
 
What IS it?
And oooo, your sensor is dirty! Sooo many dust spots. They're the first I see here. Sorry 'bout that.


It is incense smoke.

I tried PP with the sensor spots, thought I got them all! I cannot for the life of me seem to get the sensor clean!
 
I'm going to do a hookah smoke photoshoot again soon (:
i like this, but I like when it's the fine swirly trails more.
 
I'm going to do a hookah smoke photoshoot again soon (:
i like this, but I like when it's the fine swirly trails more.


I definitely like when they are sharp and in focus too, like this:

DSC_2351copy.jpg


DSC_2257copy.jpg


I love smoke art, it is so much fun, but it's hard!
 
What IS it?
And oooo, your sensor is dirty! Sooo many dust spots. They're the first I see here. Sorry 'bout that.


It is incense smoke.

I tried PP with the sensor spots, thought I got them all! I cannot for the life of me seem to get the sensor clean!
A good wire brush should take care of it... works every time lol jk
 
What IS it?
And oooo, your sensor is dirty! Sooo many dust spots. They're the first I see here. Sorry 'bout that.


It is incense smoke.

I tried PP with the sensor spots, thought I got them all! I cannot for the life of me seem to get the sensor clean!
A good wire brush should take care of it... works every time lol jk


Lol, maybe I will wrap it in steel wool...do you think that would help? ;)
 
yes, i think it's hard to get focus shot for a smoke. it would be nicer when you edit it. i think.

Lol that is the edited one. Then again I am still just learning Photoshop so I don't really know what to do with it quite yet. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom