Ghostly C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0391.jpg

I took this by accident but I think it's one of those happy mistakes. :)

What IS it?
And oooo, your sensor is dirty! Sooo many dust spots. They're the first I see here. Sorry 'bout that.

What IS it?
And oooo, your sensor is dirty! Sooo many dust spots. They're the first I see here. Sorry 'bout that.

It is incense smoke.

I tried PP with the sensor spots, thought I got them all! I cannot for the life of me seem to get the sensor clean!

I'm going to do a hookah smoke photoshoot again soon :)
i like this, but I like when it's the fine swirly trails more.

I'm going to do a hookah smoke photoshoot again soon :)
i like this, but I like when it's the fine swirly trails more.

I definitely like when they are sharp and in focus too, like this:

DSC_2351copy.jpg

DSC_2257copy.jpg

I love smoke art, it is so much fun, but it's hard!

What IS it?

It is incense smoke.

I tried PP with the sensor spots, thought I got them all! I cannot for the life of me seem to get the sensor clean!
A good wire brush should take care of it... works every time lol jk

What IS it?

It is incense smoke.

A good wire brush should take care of it... works every time lol jk

Lol, maybe I will wrap it in steel wool...do you think that would help? ;)

yes, i think it's hard to get focus shot for a smoke. it would be nicer when you edit it. i think.

yes, i think it's hard to get focus shot for a smoke. it would be nicer when you edit it. i think.

Lol that is the edited one. Then again I am still just learning Photoshop so I don't really know what to do with it quite yet. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back