ghosts?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by carlita, Feb 26, 2005.

1. mygrain

mygrain Friend to nose goblins everywhere

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    That's just freaky...so no one has been in your place, no windows that could have possible blown it into the sink, no sticky theory... mice maybe? real clever ones who have nothing better to do but drag things to the sink to sacrifice? ...wow maybe you do have a poltergeewwwsssst. has there been anyother weirdness lately? I've been watching ghosthunters on the scifi channel so i know all about that stuff and consider myself to be a expert now in bustin the creepy bastards :mrgreen: ...if ya want me to come over and do some ghostbustin let me know... :thumbup:

2. DarkEyes

DarkEyes TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Arty, Arty, ARTY!!! you should never mention the word physics with me on this forum. DO YOU WISH TO BE BORED OUT OF YOUR BRAINS! WELL PUNK??? DO YA ???

To late....
    Well here's my theory on ghosts:
    They ain't dead people. Physics does account for them by way of string theory. String theory predicts that there is an infinite number of parallel universes.

Now, To account for that newspaper article:

It is possible that matter from one stringy~verse can cross over into our universe Under certain Extreme circumstances. Say a number of strings start to vibrate out of wack between our universe and a parallel universe that is vary similar to ours. Now say that in this OTHER universe you somehow dropped the article in the sink. At this point the misaligned strings resume vibrating at thier normal frequency. That expalins the article suddenly bieng in the sink. Now to Explain the dissapearence of the article from your room. - By way of some law of physics as yet undiscovered by scientists, NO universe can Permanently gain or lose mass by way of string misalignment. therefor, while the forign article was transferred to your sink from the parralel universes, your article was transferred to thier bedroom to compensate for the loss of mass from that universe.

OH MY GOD there's someone out there in a parallel universe freaked out because the article they dropped in thier sink has shown up dry in thier room!!!

3. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
  4. Geronimo

Geronimo No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit

It was the peeping tom or the one arm man who did it!