What's new

Giant snowman

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
2,471
Reaction score
30
Location
West Palm Beach, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone!

So I got married last weekend, and we were in Utah on our honeymoon all last week! It was AMAZING. I got some cool photos and some video that I will try and post eventually. Still learning After Effects CS4... Anyway, here is a snowman that I made:



He's actually about 6" tall ;)
 
Congrats on getting married! As for this photo, it's cute. I had to do a double take before I realized the size. Nice use of perspective. I might have to try something like this.
 
Congrats Robert. :D
 
Thanks everyone!

I have a video of the snowman and my (now) wife walking by it and it looks TINY.

Definitely a fun trip!
 
Congrats on the marriage, I wish you and yours many years of health and happiness.


I like the snowman too...you can put him in the freezer and put him on top of your 50 year anniversary cake!!!:mrgreen:
 
Congrats!

I too looked at the snowman and initially thought it was tiny, until I read your message. Looks small but mighty! Though 6' is impressive!!
 
Congrats on the marriage!

As for the snow man, sorry, you'll need to work harder. There were a couple of 25 footers in the US this winter. I guess, being from Florida, you have an excuse for not knowing much about snow things :lmao:

And if you want to go for the record, you will have to work much, much harder.
Largest snowman ever in the world. Angus Bethel, Maine.

Good job nonetheless :thumbup:
 
lol well, I used to live in Chicago, upstate NY, Delaware, and Kankakee, Ill, so I do know a thing or 2 about snow... I guess I'm just rusty ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom