What's new

Giants Causeway

Becky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
Heres some shots I took at the Giants Causeway in Northern Ireland over the weekend....


AdeyLooking.jpg



Causewaylandscape.jpg



OldManWalking.jpg



RockSlime.jpg



Rocks1.jpg



Rocks2.jpg



Rocks3.jpg



Rocks4.jpg



I really liked this one but knew there was something more I wanted to do with it... tried a few approaches but I'm still not sure. The more I look at it the more I like this original one.
RockyPoolorig.jpg



RockyPoolbw.jpg



RockyPoolexperiment.jpg



SparklingWater.jpg
 
Cool shots, the rock patterns are nice. I also like the blue toning on the 2nd to last one. The B&W conversions look good as well.
 
a very cool spot. I've visited a couple of times.
i think i like the BW and toned versions the best of these; especially the blue one. Looks like mars or something (except it's blue :confused: )
Nice work :D
 
Thanks for the comments, appreciate it!:mrgreen:

Any more comments would be good? They dont all have to be nice lol
 
Thanks, I'm starting to like b&w photography more and more!
 
Hehe, yes I've lived pretty much next to the sea for as long as I can remember, its pretty special really!
 
these are reli good! i havent been there in 7 years. i reli like the black and white ones, and the blue light one looks like its from some other world, tis cool
 
As was said before, the patters in the rocks are stunning. Great series. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom