Gingerbread

railman44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not going to win any prizes but quite an interesting structure. I used a Nikon F3 with a 28mm PC Nikkor lens. Had to use the "Sunny Sixteen Rule" since a camera meter will not work with a PC lens...

ginger.jpg

I am in no position to critique photography, to much of an amature, but I have looked at this for a while now. I cant seem to figure out why, but I really like this shot.
From what I have read, there may be too may lines, or too much to look at to make this a great photo, but like I said, I really like it.(even the bird on the high peak.)

glad to know i'm not the only guy here that uses the sunny sixteen rule when shooting :wink: dead on exposure of an interesting structure!

"Sunny Sixteen Rule" ??
A short explination please. :oops:

i like it. kind of creepy. if that's what you are looking for you may want to next time get a tad closer to the fence and take it from lower, so you dont get the driveway.

Picksure said:
I am in no position to critique photography, to much of an amature, but I have looked at this for a while now. I cant seem to figure out why, but I really like this shot.
From what I have read, there may be too may lines, or too much to look at to make this a great photo, but like I said, I really like it.(even the bird on the high peak.)

All the lines can be quite destracing, but like Picksure said, I don't why I like it so much... uuummmmm...

juding from the unsightly metal exterior stairway this beautiful structure has seen a change of use; probably apartments or something. i was gonna suggest an alternate angle, but don't see one. i keep coming back to this because i love architecture and this definately has character!

It's a Bed & Breakfast. It was either that or the wrecking ball. Can you imagine just of thought of painting that house?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back